Список сообщений

Автор: DobroZelateL
Дата: 06.02.2002 10:30
Тема: Отряд заметит потерю бойца :((((

Нету больше студии Абис :((((( Тагтрен всех послал :((((
С форума сайта Димму Боргир:

Tagdragan is closing the Abyss Studio.

This is what he said:

"I'm closing down Abyss Studios because of me". Tagdren revealed to Brave Worlds and Bloody Knuckles reporter Carl Begari. " I am not a fucking trademark. I am not a selling point. Fuck everything. I don't want to be a part of that shit, no matter how much money I make or how much money I will get for having my name on a CD for doing this and that. Fuck that; that's not what I'm about and I've never been about that. I've just been very fortunate to have all these bands coming into my studio, and fortunate enough to have these bands sell a lot of records, but now I'm doing Hypocrisy and Pain 100%. I'm notgoing to produce anymore because it's fucking shit. It's justa fucking industry and I don't want to be a part of it. It feels like a soap opera."

" When I produced the first Dimmu Borgir album -(his first for those of you who dont understand)- I didn't know they were going to be that big. No one knew they were going to explode like that!" continued Tagdren. " They chose my studio and we worked together, so why do I get the credit for that? It was the band; they wrote the songs. I didn't go in like a real producer and say, "Oh play this riff, change this..." They played the songs that they had and I just made sure that they had a good sound and that everybody was playing their best. When Dimmu exploded, I was like. "What?!" I remember their label boss calling me up and thanking me for the killer production, and it bothered me a little. I was just doing my job."

"The bottom line is, when I can't hold up and give 100% anymore, then I know it's time to step aside."

R.I.P Abyss

Отряд заметит потерю бойца :(((( (DobroZelateL @ 06.02.2002 10:30)
Re: Отряд заметит потерю бойца :(((( (funnel @ 07.02.2002 20:19)
Homepage
Comments are welcome to MATPOCKuH